Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Covet

Since I started sewing in semi earnest I have discovered loads of gadgets, gizmos and doohickeys that make a sewing girls life easier.

A few that I desperately desire are...

A ruffler foot:

This automatically makes ruffles and gathers as you sew.
I definitely do not have patience for that baste, baste pull thing.

Heck I don't even really understand that.

A Binder Foot



For attaching bias tape to an edge. I could become addicted especially since I hate hemming but do like to make reversible stuff. I could see needing a 12 step program if I had

Bias Tape Makers

Make your own bias tape! Never have to search for a "match" again!

And if you're going to make your own bias tape you'll probably want

A Rotary Cutter and Mat


and a Guide Arm



A roller foot would be nice as well as a felling foot. A double needle clamp too.

Oh and I'd really like to figure out how to make a pair of shorts.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home