Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm back from holiday. Liverpool was amazing and brilliant and I almost wish it were next Christmas already. Except I understand American plumbing much better and I NEVER accidentally ingest artificial sweeteners here.

I managed to finish the shawl I was crocheting for Lainey, literally as she was walking up to the door. I also crocheted an off the shoulder capelet (needs a button), a granny square throw in gorgeous Yarn Bee Soft Delights Burgandy that I edged with two strands worked together tan and brown fun fur. This gave it a foxish fur type edge, very sumptious. Finally, mostly finished in the UK, a cardi for Baylee. It's done now just needed pockets and buttons which I finished up today.

Hobby Lobby has Soft Delights on sale for 99 cents again so we went and stocked up as it may be my new favorite yarn. Also bought a knitting machine. Made a scarf but I need to mess with it some to get it right.

I'll be posting pics and directions (at least for some) soon. Must rest a bit first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home