Monday, November 14, 2005

I tend to work on multiple projects. Right now I am making the Elisabeth sweater from Cool Crochet by Melissa Leapman. The best thing about this book is that it has changes for sizes small to up to 3x in some cases. Being a big woman, I appreciate that. I'm also working on a shawl using my favorite shawl pattern. It's very granny like. I'm using Bernat's Baby Coordinates in Prescious pink and some cheapo grey eyelash yarn I got at Target.

I'm trying to reteach myself broomstick lace. I've made a double ended hook out of a dowel but I haven't quite got the hook part deep enough to grab the yarn effectively. Plus I'm not sure if I like the two yarns I've selected. I'm going to make Baylee a poncho and a hat and trim it with eyelash yarn. I slept waaaaaaaaaaay too much yesterday so I'll probably start on those tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home